Location: Reigate, Surrey
Job type: Full time
Reports directly to: Head of Client Services
You will be responsible for supporting the senior team with their business development efforts e.g. facilitating meetings, assisting with presentation preparation and supporting materials, note taking and sales administration as well as generating some new business and clients for Jellyfish Connect. You will follow up on any incoming leads and identify potential new clients to contact, establish their business and commercial objectives, and, along with the senior team, present the benefits of Jellyfish Connect’s various products, services and solutions.
Your success will be measured through the achievement of meeting set targets and KPIs e.g. new business revenues, product/service take-up and overall levels of service to clients.
- Working with the Head of Client Services to establish potential leads and opportunities for the sale of the various Jellyfish Connect products and services to new clients.
- Supporting the Managing Director, Head of Client Services, Head of Digital Marketing and Subscriptions Director with their business development efforts e.g. facilitating meetings, assisting with presentation preparation and supporting materials, note taking and sales administration.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the commercial benefits and pricing structures of Jellyfish Connect’s various services in order that you can present these confidently and appropriately in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Handling incoming leads, establishing their business and commercial objectives, and introducing appropriate Jellyfish Connect products, services and solutions.
- Identifying new potential lists of clients and introducing appropriate Jellyfish Connect products, services and solutions via email and telephone.
- Managing the new sales process following agreed procedures from lead generation through to handover to the relevant client services/onboarding teams.
- Preparing new client proposals and getting formal agreements signed using the agreed company templates and processes.
- Producing and presenting high-quality client facing reports to Jellyfish Connect brand standards.
- Accurately logging all client communications, actions and sales process milestones using the agreed company CRM system.
- Attending and assisting with the management/facilitation of Jellyfish Connect’s attendance at any industry events.
- Establishing positive and collaborative working relationships with new clients and colleagues.
- Achieving continuous improvement by proactively assessing Jellyfish Connect’s working practices and methods and feeding back recommendations
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of Jellyfish Connect’s marketplace, with particular emphasis on all new products and emerging initiatives.
- Demonstrates measurable success through the achievement of meeting set targets and KPIs e.g. new business revenues, product/service take-up and overall level of service to clients.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Ideally some previous experience in consultative sales/business development
- Ideally some working knowledge of at least one of the following:
- Technologies and processes involved in running digital marketing campaigns
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Is commercially astute
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Possesses strong customer facing skills, both on the telephone and face-to-face
- Is a confident and articulate presenter
- Possesses strong business writing skills and is able to produce high quality communications and documents
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail
- Possesses strong software skills that support the delivery of high quality client facing documents
- A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Articulate, flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards
- Business like and professional in appearance
- Sets a professional example in behaviour, attitude and results at all times
- A valued team member, who will uphold Jellyfish Connect's values and professional integrity at all times.
- A company profit related bonus scheme
- Private health care plan
- Ride-to-work cycle purchase scheme
- Company stakeholder pension plan
- Life Assurance Policy
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing business
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work with varied clients
If you are interested please send your CV to Careers@jellyfish.co.uk